Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Green Bag

Green Bag
Green Bag,
originally uploaded by The Paper Doll.
Oh yeah, I made this...and I'm awefully proud of myself. I altered this pattern to make a larger bag and because I'm all kinds of impatient and can't follow instructions. Once I had the outside of the bag done, I realized that lining it with a co-ordinating fabric just wasn't going to cut it. I wanted-no craved- a contrasting fabric on the inside. I also wanted a pocket for the little things that get themselves lost easily, like keys, wallets, and small children. So there is a nice red felted wool pocket for pens and and other bits and bobbles. I almost wish I were keeping it for myself, but it's off to find a nice home somewhere far away. I'll miss you little bag, perhaps I'll make you a twin for myself.

No comments: