Thursday, August 12, 2010

Marshall's USMC album, Opening Page

1 page down, untold number left to go! Like many of my projects, this one's been in the works for years, I can't even remember how many really. if I had to guess I'd say at least 4. I'm so easily distracted by newer, shinier projects that I tend to shelve the bigger ones. I'm an instant gratification kind of girl, a craft sprinter, not a marathon crafter. Anything that threatens to take longer than a week might as well lay down and give up on getting done in the same year it's started. Sad but true. So you can imagine my delight at digging out a well preserved project and getting something done on it. This is one of the projects I promised myself I'd work on for the UWYH challenge. Yay for actually doing it!

Background paper: K&Company, 12x12 Marines Flat Paper
Decadry rub on letters: #5 (24pt)
Cricut: Stand and Salute cart Star frame and Banner .

No comments: