Monday, August 16, 2010

Cricut book binder


Cricut book binder, originally uploaded by The Paper Doll.

Holy Moly this took forever just to laminate and put the pages in the binder. There has GOT to be a better way. A better way to what you may ask? I saw somewhere on the Cricut forum that someone had unbound all of the books that come with the cartridges and put them in binders in alphabetical order, excluding the thirty thousand pages of basic information repeated over and over in 20 different languages. It so inspired me that I wanted to give it a try. Now I almost wish I hadn't. I know once I get all of the books situated it will actually make my life easier to find shapes I want to use, but good grief! Maybe I'm not using the right binders, maybe there are itty bitty page protectors that I can slide these things into. Maybe I should just get a laminating machine next month. Either way I really need to find an easier way to do this. Any suggestions?



No comments: