Monday, July 26, 2010

Current Desktop Mess


Current Desktop Mess
Originally uploaded by The Paper Doll
So it's that time again. Time to go through my studio, get rid of the stuff I'm not using and make use of the stuff I have. Recently I've gone on a crafty purchase binge. What can I say, Michael's had the cricut cartridges on sale at deeply discounted prices. Not to mention suddenly being able to get out of the house after a long and difficult pregnancy that kept me stuck in bed for most of the time. I was overdue for a craft binge. Now that I've been cut off, I'm gearing up to Use What I Have. That's right folks, I've signed up for the August 2010 Use What You Have Challenge. For the month of August I will buy no unnecessary craft supplies. I'm only allowing adhesive and replacement blades. I'll just have to make due with what I have, which is quite a lot. I doubt I'll be suffering.

Who's with me?

Check it out here:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/usewhatyouhave/

Good Luck!

No comments: