Monday, January 09, 2006

BLARGH!



I have all these images from my cell phone that I finally uploaded to my server at home and what happens? I find out that I've maxed out my upload space allotted for the month on Flickr. So I ask the hub if it's ok to upgrade the account to pro status and you know what he says? He says NO! Why? Because he wants to use me as an guinee pig for a photo share gallery he's creating at work. Why I ask. There's Flickr. Oh those scheming people at work. I'd tell you why they're creating it and when it will be up, but then I'd have to kill you. I guess it's a good thing no one reads this thing. That'd be a really tall order to fill.

So the pic is from ISBN 1-893352-11-0, Sew Simple by Making Memories. I love these little scrapplets and the pockets. I want to make a layout or two with them and maybe a collage...but I have no projects that need them at the moment. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to wait. Ok, back to work.

No comments: