Friday, February 06, 2009

Shopping

Crafty Haul

I've been rotten today. I went shopping and picked up more than I intended. I'm trying really hard not to buy any more supplies than I need but when I go to the stores I see all these wonderful things! It's really difficult to say no to myself when the inspiration is practically throwing itself at me. It doesn't help that Micheal's is giving away a 50% cupon with every purchase. Those rat finks! They're out to get me.
My only consolation is that when I do purchase stuff I do my best to make sure it's something I'll use over and over instead of a finite number of times. I'm stocking up on stamps and punches. I also picked up this stuff called "Perfect Ink Refresher". According to the packaging it "Rehydrates and Conditions Ink Pads and Water Base Markers". I really hope so. I've got a few older ink pads that I really love but they're fading. I can't find the re-inker stuff for them anywhere.
I have been super productive recently. Check it out.
ATCs
I was inspired

There's also a stack of 9 Valentine's day cards. You can check them out on my flickr photostream by clicking here

No comments: