Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Big steps


newclutterlogob
Originally uploaded by The Paper Doll.

I've not been posting because I've been really really busy lately. Y'see, I've finally decided to go ahead and start selling my stuff online. Thanks to www.etsy.com I think I can pull it off too. Tomorrow will be the first day I post my stuff up for sale. I'm nervous, but I also know that it will be a while before anyone notices it's there.

Thanks to two of the best chums a girl could ever have I have fantastic product photos modled by one of the most beautiful people I know. So...yeah. Give me another 24 hours and I'll be an online retailer. I'm not sure I like these butterflies so much, they keep unsettling my dinner.

1 comment:

Amy W. said...

Sasha, good luck with your business! beautiful stuff! ;>