Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday USMC!


"The Marine Corps was originally created as the 'Continental Marines' during the American Revolutionary War, were formed by a resolution of the Continental Congress on November 10, 1775, and first recruited at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Samuel Nicholas."--Wikipedia

Happy Birthday Marines stationed all over the world! Today makes the 230th year of proud and distinguished service to the United States. I want to send a special happy b-day to my husband Marshall and to 1st Lt. Brad Higgins stationed in Iraq. Stay safe, stay away from those 4g turns and keep your rotors on. OOOOORAH!

And just to top things off, check outthis fantastic salute found on GoDaddy.com. It made me all sniffly.

1 comment:

Jason Kaspick said...

I take it someone flies helo's. I happen to be of the fixed wing F/A-18 community. OOORAH!! SEMPER FI!!