Friday, January 16, 2009

Paper!


Assembly Line
Originally uploaded by The Paper Doll
It's good! I've been making this paper garland thing for the InaugYouRock party and I have to say, I'm loving paper. Sometimes, when I get side tracked by different mediums (for almost two years it was mostly makeup on face) I really forget or at least repress my love for paper. It's so easy! I imagine something...and then it happens. Well, it happens after some time and fiddling with tools and paper...but it happens. Sometimes better than I imagined. This would be one of those times. These flowers...I love them. I want to plant them and see if they'll grow and bloom many more like them. Is that too much? Am I over exaggerating? I don't think so. I'm going to experiment with curling the edges of the petals to see what happens. Flat is pretty but dimension would be lovely.

No comments: